Florida Lions Eye Clinic
- In 2006, the Bonita Springs Lions Club was inspired to build an eye clinic for the needy.
- In 2008, the clinic was incorporated as a not for profit corporation operating as volunteer clinic for the medically indigent without insurance.
- The clinic started with only two examination rooms and the building was 800 square feet.
- The Club has been a leader in funding eye care in Lee and Collier counties, as well as surrounding areas.
- The facility is housed on the Bonita Springs Lions Club campus in Bonita Springs.